Bridal & Special Occasion
- 50% deposit and contract must be in place to reserve your day.
- Deposit is non-refundable.
- Prices may vary based on length and thickness of hair for anyone receiving a service the day of the wedding.
- On-location fee will apply. Inquire through our consultation form below.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
SUGGESTED BRIDAL TIMELINE
1 MONTH BEFORE
- Bridal Hair & Makeup Trial. Be confident in your wedding day look.
2 WEEKS BEFORE
- Hair Appointments for yourself and your fiancé. Cut & color based on your wedding style.
- Face & Body Waxing. Eliminate redness or swelling.
- Dual Exfoliation Facial. Created for your unique skin type.
1 WEEK BEFORE
- Tension-Relieving Massages. For you and your fiancé — because a relaxed couple is a happy couple.
- Nail Appointments. For yourself, your fiancé, and your bridal party.
ON YOUR DAY
Please have everyone arrive with clean, completely dry hair and all makeup removed.
WHAT TO WEAR:
- A button-up or zippered top that can be removed without pulling over your head
WHAT TO BRING:
- Wedding jewelry
- Wedding veil or headpiece
WHAT TO PREPARE:
- Directions to the salon for your bridal party
- Beverages/breakfast: you can provide this yourself or ask our bridal team to arrange this for you
WEDDING DAY BEAUTY ESSENTIALS
- Travel-size Aveda Hand Relief™
- Travel-size Aveda Hair Spray
- Aveda Lip Color in your shade for touch-ups if needed.
- Aveda Inner Light™ Loose Translucent Powder to eliminate shine for photos
- Pure Comfort™ Eye Makeup Remover to blot away smudges from happy tears
- Bobby pins, hair elastics &/or barrettes
- Nail polish in your shade for touch-ups if needed